Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Airhead

Lol, today was the first day of the Adam Khoo motivational workshop. The whole thing was just like a comedy show. Like seriously, you can really laugh nonstop for like 2 straight hours and had break for 20 min and continue with the laughter...

Sweat..... that was tough for my stomach. But the overall thing was not as boring as I thought it would be. Hey life comedy show for 12 hours with 150 bucks wasn't something so bad (plus it like for 3 days)

Starting to wonder whether my stomach gonna last (--")

And what's better you can still learn things in that comedy show. Like how mere words are so powerful n stuff. It was really not a bad workshop. to be honest I'm kinda glad that I went. It was somehow better than staying in my room all day. (gosh, i nearly forget how the outside world smell).

And now I know another great guy in life thanks to this workshop. It's Nick Vujicic (GO and google it yourself if you dunno a thing about this guy you lazy bas**rds)

Really, this guy can make you feel d*mn small

HAHAS what an opportunity

feel like learning to read a 1000 page novel in 10 mins
YEAH!!!!

After effects is: I got a terrible headache (maybe it's the constant laughter) but i feel really light after all those laughter. Good thing and Bad thing. hahas

Life,
sometimes it's happy
sometimes it's sad
most of the time
it's a little bit of both

Feel like a retard,


-Cerulean Sky-

0 Ur says: