Saturday, November 22, 2008

D*mn

Alright, lately life's been quite quiet I should say. With all the commotions done and all thing passed, the end of the year is nigh.

LOL, I dun really have anything to talk about since there really is nothing much that can be talked about. Sigh, Think life's has gone back to the usual routine i had. Play, eat, sleep, slack, think, and all those mundane things.

But i do enjoy the change. The silence etc. Cus lately things around are just so crazy. Like a turbulence that swept me away here and there. Bounce me all over the place. Things are just coming and going too fast...... it's just too much for my tiny little microscopic brain to comprehend.

All those "hi"s and "bye"s
loss and gain

Feeling omnicient. *sweat*
Really, ignorance is so much of a bliss. LOL

But i think i'm ignorant enough, aren't I?

NVM, dun think about it, jus talking to myself.

Who is at fault for this feeling???
Really, jus ignore me.
and "you" who can't see the world
I once cried for you.....

0 Ur says: