Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Concerto

Today I went to school for Project Work meeting. When I first wake up, I thought, "What the hell, why in the world must I wake up early in the morning to go to school during a school holiday.." That sucks.

I know what Julian will say: "Hari gini sekolah?" *gw ngasih jari tengah*

Well, what can I do? So I just woke up from my deep slumber and went to the bathroom to bathe, went to school and finished up my PW meeting. When I went back to hostel, it started to rain....

It started with a drizzle, so I chose to walk to the MRT station. Walking alone under the rain sound pathetic ain't it? And the rain started to pour... It gets harder and harder...

Afraid of being drenched, I ran to the nearest shelter that I could find, a bus stop.. "Oh well, what can be worse now?" I thought *bitter laugh*

But then, I realized that it really wasn't the worst thing that can happen today. As I panted because of the run, and as the air particles that mixed with I-don't-know-what enters my respiratory system and tingled my scent sensory, I realized that I'd been trapped for almost a week in my hostel. I hadn't been out for few days.

The scent of salt, damp woods, and the wet soil filled my lung. I closed my eyes for awhile and took a deep deep breath.

I was in a prairie, laying on my back
under an old oak tree
the rain poured gently on my face

Then I open my ear and listen. Every single raindrop hit the soil, the concrete, the metal roof of the bus stop, and everything in different frequencies, creating an exquisite melody that no man could produce. It was as if I was standing in a giant concert with the earth as the stage under a gray cloudy sky with nature itself as the conductor and the rain as the instrument player.

I started my walk again, accompanied by the incessant melody and a smile on my face. Once I reached the MRT station, I decided to take the bus (FYI: the MRT station is also a bus interchange). Took 960 back and still enjoying the whole world. Then I reached my hostel and I'm ready to spent my time again in my tiny little room without anyone even realizing I exist...

Can you appreciate what the nature have?
I can...



-CErulEan_Sky-

2 Ur says:

Aoi Ushi said...

waduh...
bahasanya tingkat tinggi
taidak mudah untuk di mengerti
T__________T

susan said...

halah padahal inti isi postnya cuman buat menghibur diri kan? gara-gara males sekolah kan? tapi harus tetep sekolah kan?

HARI GINI SEKOLAH??

*nguakakakakakakaka*