Monday, February 4, 2008

It's tough for you....

I'm d*mn tired of this.... Maybe I've been thingking too much lately.. Too much that it's eating me inside... Maybe it will be good for me to just relax, laid back, n turn my back towards every single thing... Maybe it's good to stop the world from revolving, just for a split second.. At least I won't be thinking about anything at that split second I won't have to feel anything..

Maybe some people are right... Maybe I'm too kind... Too kind that it hurts.... I myself do not think that I deserve the word "kind"... I'm just a cold hearted person with no emotion...

The world is tough... for many person around me, mostly for 'her'... Just wanna say sorry but I just can't bring myself to say the word... Sorry for my lack of courage, my ignorance, and my God**mn self...

I feel the weight of the world on my soulder... It's tough..,

-Cerulean Sky-

1 Ur says:

nobody_cares said...

i love you anyway, no matter what...=)