Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Rambling Thoughts

This post is dedicated to "SOMEONE"


ME:

It just happen that You crossed my mind
I realized that I had made billions of mistakes
I just don't really understand what is happening
It just went to fast

How we met, How we felt, How we part
It was just way too fast for my head to comprehend
I called it quits, that's true
But did it quit?
I don't know

I know it didn't in your part
What about mine?
I know I'm to blame
I'm the one at fault
It has always been

Now I see that even the simplest thing I did can make you happy
Though it never last
Not long enough to brighten your life

I feel hollow
Yeah, that's what i feel
Absolute nothingness
A vacuum

But this is what i have to say
I don't have any "feeling" to anyone at this moment
And I must also say, not even to you
That' true

I know I have made thousands of empty promises
And I had just broken another one
Another tears may have rolled down your cheek
Another cut may be done
but that's the truth

I know I'm rude to you
but i do not hate you
I never will
I can promise you that
Though you might not be able to trust me this time

I don't ask any sympathy from anyone
The whole world can hate me if they want
But this is just the
TRUTHS
no more
LIES

All of the memories, I will treasure it
Nothing can substitute those things
Thank you
and I'm sorry

YOU:

You feel that i hate you
NO I DON'T
You feel that I treated you differently
YOU ARE DIFFERENT

You want to know what is my feeling
I'VE GIVEN YOU MY ANSWER
You think it's your fault
MOSTLY IT'S MINE

You think you are not good enough
I UNDERSTAND, I FEEL THE SAME
You think I don't care
THINK AGAIN

You are sad
I'M SORRY
If You want to hate me
I DESERVE IT
If You want to cry
DON'T HOLD BACK

Everybody cares about you
I DO TOO
You do not understand
SO DO I

You're a good girl
This may sound egoistic
but, BE HAPPY

I have drawn my line, will you move on?

It's just about the truth,


-Cerulean Sky-

1 Ur says:

Anonymous said...

ngobrol yuk kapan2
bareng julian aja
kita selesai-in masalahnya
jangan communicate pake blog
konyol tau ;p
sip?
biar kalian bisa hidup normal =)