Saturday, February 2, 2008

18 is a magical number....

Should have post this yesterday.....



Yup, I'm 18 and i'm happy about it....

feeling a bit old now.... hahaha....

18 is a magical number.... Gosh.... At last I can enjoy a bottle of beer or whizky legally now...
That's something to be happy about... I couldn't buy, let alone drink an alcoholic bev. before... So yesterday, I bought a bottle of beer to celebrate me turning 18....
Drank a bit too much that my body turns a bit reddish... but nevermind as long as i didn't cause any trouble..

As for my self, I do not really enjoy to drink those kind of stuff.... It was more of a symbolic celebration of being an adult.... Though actually I still don't feel like an adult.... just another teen doing another stuff... but hell with it.. I'm 18 and I'm happy about it...

-Early morning rambling by a teen who just turned 18-

-Cerulean Sky-

1 Ur says:

Aoi Ushi said...

halah~~~
kl bir byasa masak ngga pernah?
jd tua malah seneng
swt~~~
aq jah doa doa supaya ga tambah tua
huakakakakakaka.....
km memang aneh kok dik
huakakakakaka....